Electrical signs are beautiful: sharp, contrasting, they stand out by their very nature and draw attention long past sunset when all of the other signs have basically gone to sleep for the day. They bring awareness to your Dallas-Fort Worth area business without you even knowing it as up to thousands of people see your electrical sign for your business and can now readily identify it when they are in need of any goods or services you offer. They’re an awesome option in terms of signage for the DFW area, and we love them here at Priority Signs & Graphics.
Electrical signs can seem like pretty tricky business, though, and a risky proposition. Some business owners may not want to venture into the fickle realm of electricity in terms of sign options for a number of concerns: driving up utility bills, worries about flickering or parts of the sign not lighting properly, or concerns about upkeep and maintenance. To make sure you don’t have to worry about any of these problems, Priority Signs & Graphics is here to help.
We recommend considering a number of criteria before you contract or install an electrical sign in DFW. Here’s some food for thought:
- State licensure. No matter who you choose to create and install your new electric sign, you want to make sure you’re going with a company that has the proper state licensure for electrical signage. What this means is that the company has gone through the proper protocols to make sure their work meets the stringent standards of the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation for electrical work.
- At Priority Signs & Graphics, we’re not only licensed by the state, but we also employ a Master Electrician on our full-time staff to ensure all of our electrical signage is up to code and compliant.
- UL listing. Any electrical signage that is UL listed is certified by Underwriters Limited, a safety organization that sets industry-wide standards on new products and has been since 1894. UL listing means the product has been through rigorous testing and meets extremely high standards. UL handles its testing in an interesting fashion, by making the manufacturers test their own products with kits sent out by the organization, as well as conducting on-site follow-up testing. The UL listed mark has long been upheld as a vote of consumer confidence and safety.
- All of Priority Signs & Graphics’ products are UL listed.
- Licensed installers. In Texas, an electrician has to be licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation in order to install anything electrical, and the industry is highly regulated. You have to have a considerable amount of on-the-job training to be licensed as an electrician.
At Priority Signs & Graphics, only a licensed electrician handles and installs your sign. We want you to rest easy knowing we’re going to make sure everything is taken care of properly, the first time, so as not to involve you in any hiccups down the road.
Now, of course, you want to make sure you choose a sign company for your electrical sign that crafts a beautiful sign as well, and we’ve got you covered. Priority Signs & Graphics employs designers with years of experience in the industry to help you design beautiful, eye-catching, exciting works of art to light up your business and tell everyone enough of your story to compel them to come by.
Priority Signs & Graphics is your Dallas-Fort Worth authority in all things involving signs, graphics, and more. From design to fabrication to installation, we’re your one-stop-shop that does it all. Contact us today to set up an appointment to create the sign of your dreams!